The Ultimate SEO Bundle
Easy On-Page SEO + Easy Backlinks SEO + Easy SEO Revamp
Save $54! Was $241 now only $187!
Three and a half years ago, I found myself $238,000 in debt without a means of income. I had to turn my life around and figure out how to keep my home.
I decided to adapt and monetize my existing home décor blog. SEO has been the key to my success and I was able to couple this with affiliate marketing to generate over $20,000 a month in a bit over 2 years.
Over 80% of my affiliate income comes from SEO traffic. I have been consistently making over $20K per month for the last 15 months. Now, I’m down to just $18,000 in debt (yes, I’ve paid off $220,000 in debt…and I’m almost there).
SEO has been the key. SEO traffic is much easier to monetize (and to grow an email list) and it has a compounding effect over time. It is much more stable (and profitable) vs Pinterest and other social media (although a combo is ideal).
I started my blog on a shoe string budget (as all of my money was going to pay my mortgage and my debt), so I had to be clever about how to grow, and SEO has been the ticket.
Why is SEO traffic so important?
- SEO traffic is more valuable than social media traffic. You are getting targeted customers who are much more likely to buy or convert. As a bonus, they stay on page longer giving you a higher RPM if you have ads. I would conservatively estimate that every pageview from organic traffic is worth at least 3x the traffic from Pinterest. (based on higher affiliate commissions, higher time on page, pages per session).
- That is a conservative estimate. And, if I had higher earning affiliates (I get a lot from Amazon), I could easily see that figure doubling. And, let me state for the record that I love Pinterest traffic. But, I absolutely adore SEO traffic!
- SEO can lead to much more traffic, and it becomes cumulative. Every time you write a new post, it's an opportunity to keep leveling up on your traffic and income. Further, because your posts link to each other, as one grows, it creates synergy with your other articles.
- Organic traffic is more consistent, sustainable and passive. Once you get SEO traffic it can last for years to come. Very little additional work needs to be done over the years (unlike Pinterest where you need to create new pins, schedule all the time, etc.)
- It's important to diversify your traffic. Things always change, and the more sources of traffic you have, the better off you are.
- SEO traffic is more challenging for your competitors to copy.
Learn SEO from start to finish!
This bundle includes:
Easy On-Page SEO - An easy to follow approach to learn On-Page SEO so your articles can rank on Google (and other search engines)
Easy Backlinks for SEO - 31+ Ways and places to build backlinks without blogger outreach
Easy SEO Revamp - Leverage the power of Google Search Console to improve your ranking
Together, these resources will take you from beginner to advanced SEO user.
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $241
The results were great!
After getting knocked back by an algorithm update, I went through Debbie's course to try and earn back some lost traffic and rankings. I identified several high priority posts to revisit and optimize, and the results were great. On average, the posts I "revamped" following Debbie's tips gained 10-30% in organic search traffic in the next 4 weeks!
Nick Loper - SideHustleNation.com
I'm blown away!
I didn't expect to learn anything new, yet Debbie's ebook has blown me away! I've taken a $500 SEO course and have been blogging for years, yet I've never come across anything like this. It's a treasure trove of easy backlinks. This is the best investment I've made this year! - Zoe Wyb
This course filled in the gaps!
"I’ve been blogging for more than 11 years. And, the one thing I thought I knew was SEO.
I signed up for an amazing course and learned a lot. But, the problem was that I still needed help figuring out how to update my current content to get it to rank.
The course filled in those gaps for me perfectly! I was able to take one post and make a couple of tweaks. That article is now ranking on the top page of Google - even ahead of those with a domain authority that is higher than mine!
Here is a screen shot of the rankings for that post (hiding my keywords for obvious reasons):
Honestly, I feel that even the best course on SEO can be enhanced through this course. Debbie simplifies the process of how to go about knowing what to update on your current posts to get it to rank.
Now, I am applying these same techniques again and again and continue to see the content ranking higher and higher — even for the high-volume words I was not even going for!
Thanks Debbie for teaching this “old dog” some new tricks!
Tracie Fobes, traciefobes.com
SEO is not as complicated as you think...
You probably keep hearing that you need to optimize your posts for Google. Or maybe you’ve been blogging for a while and learned a bit about SEO, but you’re still not sure if you’re doing it right. Well, then you’ve come to the right place.
I’ve been learning, implementing and teaching SEO since 2010. It has worked very well for me as I typically generate more than 500,000 page views per month on my site.
I’ve helped thousands of bloggers. And, one of the most common fears is that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is hard. I’m here to tell you it’s not!
SEO is pretty logical once you “get it.” After that, it becomes rinse & repeat. My goal is to demystify the process and show you how simple it is to learn SEO.
I’ve coached more than 100 bloggers on SEO. Some have been brand new bloggers and some have been blogging for more than a decade but they all said to me, “Now I get this. It wasn’t as bad as I thought. You make it so straight forward, I wish I had learned this much sooner.”
Plus, I'm including some pretty awesome bonuses!
- 125+ Blogs for Guest Posting
- The 12 Steps to Great On-page SEO Checklist
- What to do AFTER You Hit Publish Checklist
- What types of products should you sell on your blog? - A masterclass from Tracie Richmond Fobes
- Promoting Your Printables with Graphics Made in Canva! - A masterclass from Kara Fidd
Frequently Asked Questions
I had been doing it ALL wrong!
Last year, I invested in learning Debbie’s SEO techniques and worked hard implementing them on my various websites. I had been doing it ALL wrong!
Within a few months I started to see dramatic increases in traffic to my various sites. Some of my websites achieved 10X - 20X Google search traffic increases just from implementing SEO tactics that I learned from Debbie.
The quality of the traffic coming to my sites from Google search is so much higher quality it has skyrocketed my income from the sites from $5,000 to $50,000+ a month! I could not be more grateful to Debbie for her excellent teachings. In my opinion, the books and courses that Debbie offers are the BEST investment that you can make for your blog or website traffic.
- Russell Barbour, UnconventionalProsperity.com
Debbie Gartner runs a successful home decor blog, TheFlooringGirl.com. She’s been blogging since 2010 and has leveraged the power of SEO to get over 500,000 pageviews/month and generates over $20,000 net profit a month. She has leveraged her blog income to pay off more than $238,000 of debt.
Debbie has coached over 100 bloggers on SEO, and she’s a best selling author of 2 very successful SEO Ebooks – Easy On-Page SEO and Easy Backlinks for SEO. She has sold over 3,000 ebooks/courses to bloggers and entreprenuers.