SEO Bundle: Easy On-Page SEO + Easy Backlinks for SEO
Get the bundle to learn On-Page + Off-Page SEO techniques. Saves $20 vs buying them separately.
I use SEO to get over 500,000 pageviews per month…
…and more importantly to earn more affiliate income. And, you can too! I’m not going to promise you a get rich quick solution. Slow and steady wins the race. SEO takes time, and it is gradual. Once you have it though, it’s long lasting and fairly passive.
It may not take that much time to do the work (I often just spend 1-3 hours per week on SEO), but it can take a while before the search engines start to pay attention to your site.
If you get started now, it means that you will get closer to your end goal sooner. AND, it will save rework later.
What does Easy On-Page SEO ebook cover?
- The template I use to write my articles (easy 12 step process)
- The 9 steps you should do right after you publish your article
- The replacement for Google +
- 12 Super useful tips and free tools that most people don’t realize
- Why long form content is so valuable
- Comes with printable check list for the 12 steps to a well optimized post and 9 steps to get it indexed and active faster.
What does Easy Backlinks for SEO ebook cover?
- What is Domain Authority?
- What you want to avoid when it comes to backlinkng
- What types of backlinks do you want and where should they link to?
- How and where to build internal backlinks
- Places to build backlinks the EASY WAY
- More advanced techniques to build backlinks
- Guidelines on how to build backlinks gradually and consistently
- How social media can help
- Activities to avoid (low impact and time consuming)
- How to implement and make this part of your blogging process
Last year, I invested in learning Debbie’s SEO techniques and worked hard implementing them on my various websites. I had been doing it ALL wrong! Within a few months I started to see dramatic increases in traffic to my various sites. Some of my websites achieved 10X - 20X Google search traffic increases just from implementing SEO tactics that I learned from Debbie.
The quality of the traffic coming to my sites from Google search is so much higher quality it has skyrocketed my income from the sites from $5,000 to $50,000+ a month! I could not be more grateful to Debbie for her excellent teachings.
In my opinion, the books and courses that Debbie offers are the BEST investment that you can make for your blog or website traffic.
Russell Barbour, UnconventionalProsperity.com
Why is SEO traffic so important?
- SEO traffic is more valuable than social media traffic. You are getting targeted customers who are much more likely to buy or convert. As a bonus, they stay on page longer giving you a higher RPM if you have ads. I would conservatively estimate that every pageview from organic traffic is worth at least 3x the traffic from Pinterest. (based on higher affiliate commissions, higher time on page, pages per session).
- That is a conservative estimate. And, if I had higher earning affiliates (I get a lot from Amazon), I could easily see that figure doubling. And, let me state for the record that I love Pinterest traffic. But, I absolutely adore SEO traffic!
- SEO can lead to much more traffic, and it becomes cumulative. Every time you write a new post, it’s an opportunity to keep leveling up on your traffic and income. Further, because your posts link to each other, as one grows, it creates synergy with your other articles.
- Organic traffic is more consistent, sustainable and passive. Once you get SEO traffic it can last for years to come. Very little additional work needs to be done over the years (unlike Pinterest where you need to create new pins, schedule all the time, etc.)
- It’s important to diversify your traffic. things always change, and the more sources of traffic you have, the better off you are.
- SEO traffic is more challenging for your competitors to copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The 12 Steps to Great On-page SEO
- What to do AFTER You Hit Publish
- 125+ Blogs for Guest Posting
*These bonuses are included in the PDF of the ebook for your convenience.
Her backlinks ebook was so EYE OPENING!
Before I took Debbie’s SEO courses, I thought ranking content for Google was about guessing at keywords and crossing your fingers Google liked what you wrote. I didn’t understand it and SEO seemed like another language. As a beginner to SEO, Debbie’s Easy On Page SEO ebook gave me an overview in an easy to understand digestible way that broke things down into actionable steps.
And her backlinks ebook was so EYE OPENING! Debbie helped me realize why backlinks are just as important as keyword research, plus she gives TONS of resources for getting backlinks to your posts regardless of niche.
If you’ve been frustrated with SEO, I highly recommend buying BOTH of Debbie’s SEO ebooks! They definitely go hand in hand and will leave you with a step by step plan to start getting Google traffic.
- Jen Koellmann, Whole Lotta Yum
Debbie Gartner runs a successful home decor blog, TheFlooringGirl.com. She’s been blogging since 2010 and has leveraged the power of SEO to get over 500,000 pageviews/month and generates over $20,000 net profit a month. She has leveraged her blog income to pay off more than $238,000 of debt.
Debbie has coached over 100 bloggers on SEO, and she’s a best selling author of 2 very successful SEO Ebooks – Easy On-Page SEO and Easy Backlinks for SEO. She has sold over 3,000 ebooks/courses to bloggers and entreprenuers.