Google Analytics Easy as 1, 2, 3
How to understand your Google Analytics data without getting lost. Expert tips & tricks
60+ page guide for beginners
- Learn how to use Google Analytics to grow your traffic and income
- 60+ pages of advice and charts that will help you focus on the RIGHT measures…and avoid analysis paralysis
- Avoid the common mistakes that new bloggers make.
- Terms you may not be familiar with and what they mean
- Why you shouldn't worry about bounce rate..and what to check instead
- See the 4 page I look at daily
- Advanced techniques and bonuses including some easy to use custom reports
Debbie Gartner runs a successful home decor blog, TheFlooringGirl.com. She’s been blogging since 2010 and has leveraged the power of SEO to get over 500,000 pageviews/month and generates over $20,000 net profit a month. She has leveraged her blog income to pay off more than $238,000 of debt.
Debbie has coached over 100 bloggers on SEO, and she’s a best selling author of 2 very successful SEO Ebooks – Easy On-Page SEO and Easy Backlinks for SEO. She has sold over 3,000 ebooks/courses to bloggers and entreprenuers.