Google Analytics Easy as 1, 2, 3
How to understand your Google Analytics data without getting lost. Expert tips & tricks
60+ page guide for beginners
- Learn how to use Google Analytics to grow your traffic and income
- 60+ pages of advice and charts that will help you focus on the RIGHT measures…and avoid analysis paralysis
- Avoid the common mistakes that new bloggers make.
- Terms you may not be familiar with and what they mean
- Why you shouldn't worry about bounce rate..and what to check instead
- See the 4 page I look at daily
- Advanced techniques and bonuses including some easy to use custom reports
Debbie Gartner runs a successful home decor blog, TheFlooringGirl.com. She’s been blogging since 2010 and has leveraged the power of SEO to get over 500,000 pageviews/month and generates over $20,000 net profit a month. She has leveraged her blog income to pay off more than $238,000 of debt.
Debbie has coached over 100 bloggers on SEO, and she’s a best selling author of 2 very successful SEO Ebooks – Easy On-Page SEO and Easy Backlinks for SEO. She has sold over 3,000 ebooks/courses to bloggers and entreprenuers.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Can I download this?
Yes, absolutely. You can download the file or read it on here. It is set up in an ebook format.